It’s (barely) starting to get chilly in SD which means more cozy sweaters, yummy candles, holiday events and creating new routines to fit the changing seasons.
I’ve been making it a point to read no less than 20 minutes a day, stick my feet in the sand at least once a week and to genuinely take good care of my body both mentally and physically (hence the reading). The best routines involve some sort of growth mentally and physically in my opinion. Lots of greens, being outside, staying positive…you get the picture.
I know October has just started, but I think every single thing on this list has been used multiple times already. Even Artifact Uprising…
- The Jeans I get most compliments on and are SO comfortable. (They’re on sale!)
- Anthropologie has the best dainty rings right now. I recently bought some similar to these on sale and have been wearing them errday.
- This one is funny because I got it in 2015 when getting makeup trials done for my sisters wedding. Such a dewy and cool-toned beautiful highlighter for fall in my opinion. (Plus it has safe ingredients)
- I’ve been really really loving LEON’s new album. “No Goodbye’s” is on repeat.
- This friggin nail polish…”Black Cherry Chutney” I’m pretty sure is what I got. It’s such a deep and beautiful dark maroon/brown color and screams fall to me.
- This phone case with the screen protector has actually saved me and my wallet an embarrassing amount of times.
- Artifact Uprising is such an amazing (and affordable) site to create little photo albums for yourself, or as gifts from your instagram or personal photos…I’ve already used it 3 times over the past two months…Going to be great for the holiday season.