This stuff is like crack. One of my absolute favorite hearty meals that’s perfect for winter and comes together super quickly. It’s another home recipe, but I mean those are always the best anyways, right? THANKS MOM. Let’s dive right in to it!:
What you’ll need:
Not pictured above: Avocado oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 4 packs of ground turkey (we bought from Costco)
- Drizzle some oil into LARGE soup pot so that it thinly covers the bottom of the pot. Place heat on low.
- Add the diced: 1 bunch cilantro (not 2) + jalapeno + onions + cumin + salt & pepper + garlic. Let simmer until onions are translucent and the smell is pretty fragrant (about 5-7 minutes).
- Next mix in all of the ground turkey. Let cook until turkey is brown/tender.
- OPTIONAL: Carefully drain the liquid from the turkey (fat). Or not, for more flavor 😉
- Next, add both boxes of the broth into the mix and let cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Lastly, add all 6 cans of white kidney beans. Cook for another 10 minutes or so, then you’re ready to serve!
- ALL DONE.
We ate this for dinner on Monday night and laid out some optional toppings for everyone to pick and choose from. Here’s what we did:
Cholula Hot Sauce